High School Camp
Three water parks. Ten indoor and outdoor thrill rides. A 10,000-foot wave pool. A 19,000-gallon surfing experience. HSC MOUNTAIN promises to present a different adventure every day. The deluxe, mountain-resort accommodations make for a memorable week that is sure to bring your small group closer together. With a backdrop provided by the Blue Ridge Mountains, you will be inspired to encounter God in a whole new way.
Dates & Location:
July 10 – July 14, 2017, Wilderness At The Smokies, Sevierville, TN
- March 26, 2017 - Last day to register.
- March 26, 2017 - Last day to cancel registration.
- April 30, 2017 - Final payments due.
Price and What's Included:
$425 (Includes all transportation, lodging, meals, and water parks).
Who can go?
High School Camp is open to all students currently in 9th-12th grade. Space is limited and spots are reserved on a first come basis (with deposit).
Terms & Conditions
- Once the deposit of $100 has been paid, it is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- March 26, 2017 is the last day to cancel your registration. After March 26, 2017 you are responsible for the full camp fee.
- The final payment is due no later than April 30, 2017.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org